Handloom Ikat from Odisha, India
All pieces are crafted locally with love and care in Bangalore, India hence each unique kaftan may vary slightly from the next.
- soft pink/dark pink/white
- 100% handloom lightweight cotton
- Deep V front (Note: Refer to our bundu x gm 02 for more images of the kaftan cut)
- This size is a free size
- Side pockets
- Front slit
- Wide belt included
- As each item is hand finished there may be slight colour transfer and minimal shrinkage on the first wash. Please cold hand wash or delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not soak.
- Please note that the fabric has been pre-washed once but will soften after gentle washing and over time.
All of our kaftans are a free size but will comfortably fit an Australian size 6-12.
Kaftans are approximately 60cm wide and 115cm long. As each piece is made individually there may be some slight variation.
Our gorgeous Georgia is 5'11" (180cm) tall.