Handloom cotton with tussar silk from Madhya Pradesh, India
- Black/gold tussar silk thread detailing
- Deep V front
- 100% handloom cotton/silk
- Side pockets
- Front slit
- Wide belt included - the belt in these images has been woven from the end piece of the fabric which happens to be blue. Belts will be in matching fabric to the kaftan.
- As each item is hand finished there may be minimal shrinkage on the first wash. Please cold hand wash or delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not soak.
- Please note that these kaftans are slightly sheer
All of our kaftans are a free size but will comfortably fit an Australian size 6-12.
Kaftans are approximately 60cm wide and 115cm long with a deep 'v' neckline. As each piece is made individually there may be some slight variation.
All pieces are handmade locally with love and care in Bangalore, India hence each unique kaftan may vary slightly from the next. Occasionally you may find discolouration in a few threads - this is part of the hand weaving process.
Slim cut kaftans are approximately 54cm wide and 115cm long.
Wider cut kaftans are approximately 70cm wide with a slightly wider neckline and 120cm long.